Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nina Ricci on sale!

Gilt Groupe is having a sale on Nina Ricci so hurry up and buy some beautiful clothes because the sale ends tomorrow. Olivier Theyskens is one of my favorite designers so I think it's wonderful that you can have the opportunity to purchase his gorgeous clothes for a fraction of the price.
Here are some of my picks:


Cotton Twill Notch Collar JacketI like how this jacket makes your waist look longer and the low cut means you can wear a sexy shirt underneath for after work.

Sleeveless Colorblock Halter Dress

Paillette Tunic DressPerfect for a night out on the town. Reminds me of the costumes in Brideshead Revisited. It's so Julia Flyte.

Tiered Tie-Dye Dress with TrimThe most beautiful tie-dye job I have ever seen. I love the browns.

Asymmetrical V-Neck Blouse

Sleeveless Colorblock Halter GownThe rolled neck piece is what really defines this dress. It's elegant but modern.

Collared Short Sleeve Drop Waist Dress

No comments: